tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: pre-release 1.13 regression testing
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 19:33:27 GMT
Results are here:

http://162.242.228.174/reports/tika_1_12_v_tika_1_13-SNAPSHOTv3.tar.bz2

I haven't had a chance to look.

I stopped the run slightly early because of time constraints.

I made further modifications based on an OOM related to TIKA-1924 and committed those this
morning.

Should have a chance to look tonight.

If these look good, and if anyone has time to add back the language-detector, we should be
good to go for the release process for 1.13.

-----Original Message-----
From: Allison, Timothy B. [mailto:tallison@mitre.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 9:59 AM
To: dev@tika.apache.org
Subject: RE: pre-release 1.13 regression testing

> Are the tests hosted and executed on the Infra hosted VM?

I don't think we're using the infra-hosted vm for anything at the moment.  The regression
testing and corpus is all happening on our Rackspace server.  We have roughly 3 million/1TB
of files.  The corpus is in constant flux, though, as we try to increase coverage of file
format types and languages.

>>https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-8716
See also: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-8981

;)