tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: pre-release 1.13 regression testing
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 13:58:33 GMT
> Are the tests hosted and executed on the Infra hosted VM?

I don't think we're using the infra-hosted vm for anything at the moment.  The regression
testing and corpus is all happening on our Rackspace server.  We have roughly 3 million/1TB
of files.  The corpus is in constant flux, though, as we try to increase coverage of file
format types and languages.

>>https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-8716
See also: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-8981

;)