tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: pre-release 1.13 regression testing
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 01:22:20 GMT
I looked at the results and found a new NPE, which I've fixed in TIKA-1894.  Aside from the
known increase in PDF exceptions (because of the diff in how PDFBox 2.0's parser handles truncated
files and how PDFBox 1.x's parser handled them), there are a few areas for investigation,
but nothing that I see precludes rolling 1.13.

I did a separate regression test on 300k pdfs comparing PDFBox 2.0.0 and PDFBox 2.0.1, and
found no diffs...so I bumped this dependency in trunk.

I think I added back the legacy language detection code.  Please check that I did it right
and that the deprecation language is correct

Famous last words...I think we're ready to go with 1.13 unless anyone has any other issues?

Cheers,

            Tim