tika-dev mailing list archives

From Anastasija Mensikova <mensikova.anastas...@gmail.com>
Subject SentimentAnalysisParser updates
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 19:36:35 GMT
Hi everyone,

Here are some updates on the Sentiment Analysis Parser.

As you might have noticed, I finished working on our Evaluator and
CrossValidator and started working on adding new graphs to our GitHub page
that portray the results of our categorical sentiment analysis. Some of my
next steps include: posting both the binary and the categorical models on
the SentimentAnalysisParser GitHub repo, running the parser on all existing
gun ads (right now it's only been run on a random 100), working with some
new data from MEMEX to build a new sentiment model, and updating our graphs.

I hope you are having a great day/night!

Thank you,
Anastasija