tika-dev mailing list archives

From Anastasija Mensikova <mensikova.anastas...@gmail.com>
Subject Sentiment Analysis Parser updates
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 21:06:01 GMT
Hi everyone,

Here are some updates on Sentiment Analysis Parser.

As you might now, during the last week I created a pull request to OpenNLP,
and I still have a few things to fix there, but the work is happening right
now for it behind the scenes. I have also used Stanford Sentiment Treebank
to create a new, categorical, labeled dataset to train on to have more than
two categories (or Facebook similar categories) for sentiment analysis. Of
course, this categorical sentiment analysis is not perfect yet, but it is
up and working. I have also started working on our own SentimentEvaluator
and SentimentCrossValidator, which will hopefully be done soon.
My next goal is to, of course, finish the Evaluator and CrossValidator and
use my new categorical output to create more D3 graphs on our GitHub page.

Have a great day/night!

Thank you,
Anastasija.