tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: Tika 1.14?
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 11:24:43 GMT
>> I know it's been a little bit since we talked about 2.0.  We had discussed holding
off while some API changes that were under consideration.  Has any progress been made on this?

> I think we're still trying to come up with a plan for how to allow multiple parsers to
report text for one

And
> I believe we've also still got the issue of structured metadata outstanding.

Y, I agree on both for 2.0.  Anything else that we need to get into 1.14?  Sounds like there's
a chance we'll be able to get PDFBox 2.0.3 into 1.14...

Thamme, any interest in wrapping up TIKA-1508/TIKA-1680/TIKA-1986 in the next few weeks?

Cheers,

          Tim