tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: FW: tika-2.x-windows - Build # 94 - Still Failing
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2017 17:18:58 GMT
Until we get 2.x-windows working (again ? did it ever work?), polling should be never or hourly
for change in git, I guess, like the others?

The build seems to have stopped for now, which is good.

I’m not sure why it was running hourly even without a git change…

Any help you could offer getting that build working, would be great!

From: lewis john mcgibbney [mailto:lewismc@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 12:14 PM
To: Allison, Timothy B. <tallison@mitre.org>
Cc: dev@tika.apache.org
Subject: Re: FW: tika-2.x-windows - Build # 94 - Still Failing

Hi Tim,
What do you want to change the polling to? We can make it nightly or something.
What do you want?
Thanks

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 4:35 AM, Allison, Timothy B. <tallison@mitre.org<mailto:tallison@mitre.org>>
wrote:
Lewis,
  Looks like our 2.x windows build is still failing.  The new behavior, though, is that Jenkins
is trying every couple of hours.  Any chance you'd have time to look into this?  Thank you!