tika-dev mailing list archives

From Thejan Wijesinghe <thejan.k.wijesin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Supporting Image-to-Text (Image Captioning) in Tika for Image MIME Types
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 19:50:44 GMT
Dear Thamme and Chris,

I have commented on the particular JIRA page and subscribed to the
dev-mailing list as Thamme suggested. I am really interested in looking
into the challenges that Thamme has provided. Thank you for guiding me this
way. If I get any issues while working on these problems, is it alright to
contact you this way (directly mailing to you two while CCing the
dev-mail)? or is there any other suitable way of doing that? Pardon me for
asking such a question, I am really concerned about the protocol that
mailing should happen.