tika-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammad Affan Zafar <affanzafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in building TIKA with Java 8
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 21:10:15 GMT
Hi
The mvn install commands give error
I have tried mvn clean install -U too.

But the mvn dependency::tree command gives successful result.
Does that means I have to use Java 7 or I have to individually install
other Dependency
This command gave me the build.log file attached
mvn -X clean install > build.log

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 2:16 AM, Mohammad Affan Zafar <affanzafar07@gmail.com