tika-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mohammad Affan Zafar <affanzafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in building TIKA with Java 8
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 21:21:17 GMT
Yes, It is version 1.14.
Should I get the latest version?

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 2:49 AM, Allison, Timothy B. <tallison@mitre.org>
wrote:

> Is this a fresh pull from trunk?  Looks like 1.14?
>
> One of my recent commits was causing serialization errors like what you
> are seeing, but that _should_ be fixed.  I’m trying a local build now on
> Linux.
>
> Our nightly build system hasn’t yet been updated to point to github as the
> root vs. apache-git.
>
>
> From: Mohammad Affan Zafar [mailto:affanzafar07@gmail.com]
> Sent: Monday, March 6, 2017 4:10 PM
> To: dev@tika.apache.org; thammegowda@apache.org
> Subject: Re: Error in building TIKA with Java 8
>
> Hi
> The mvn install commands give error
> I have tried mvn clean install -U too.
>
> But the mvn dependency::tree command gives successful result.
> Does that means I have to use Java 7 or I have to individually install
> other Dependency
> [https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif]This
> command gave me the build.log file attached
> mvn -X clean install > build.log
> [X][https://mailtrack.io/trace/mail/53b857015984fc398d20571dfe9f6a
> 89a468de6f.png?u=465271]
>
> On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 2:16 AM, Mohammad Affan Zafar <
> affanzafar07@gmail.com<mailto:affanzafar07@gmail.com>> wrote:
> Hi
> The mvn install commands give error
> I have tried mvn clean install -U too.
>
> But the mvn dependency::tree command gives successful result.
> Does that means I have to use Java 7 or I have to individually install
> other Dependency
> [https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif]This
> command gave me the build.log file attached
> mvn -X clean install > build.log
> [X]
>
> On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 11:55 PM, Thamme Gowda <thammegowda@apache.org<
> mailto:thammegowda@apache.org>> wrote:
> Hi Mohammad,
>
> That information was insufficient to understand what went wrong. FYI, Tika
> can be built with JDK-8.
>
> Please do "mvn -X clean install > build.log"
>
> and send that build.log file.
>
> Always remember to CC: dev@tika mailing list so that you get faster
> replies
> from more people.
>
>
> Best,
> TG
>
> *--*
> *Thamme Gowda*
> TG | @thammegowda <https://twitter.com/thammegowda>
> ~Sent via somebody's Webmail server!
>
> On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 8:55 PM, Mohammad Affan Zafar <
> affanzafar07@gmail.com<mailto:affanzafar07@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > Hi
> > The mvn install commands give error
> > I have tried mvn clean install -U too.
> >
> > But the mvn dependency::tree command gives successful result.
> > Does that means I have to use Java 7 or I have to individually install
> > other Dependency
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Mohammad Affan Zafar
> > Final Year Dual Degree(B.Tech & M.Tech) Student
> > Department Of Computer Science & Engineering
> > IIT Kharagpur
> >
>
>
>
> --
> Regards,
> Mohammad Affan Zafar
> Final Year Dual Degree(B.Tech & M.Tech) Student
> Department Of Computer Science & Engineering
> IIT Kharagpur
>
>
>
> --
> Regards,
> Mohammad Affan Zafar
> Final Year Dual Degree(B.Tech & M.Tech) Student
> Department Of Computer Science & Engineering
> IIT Kharagpur
>



-- 
Regards,
Mohammad Affan Zafar
Final Year Dual Degree(B.Tech & M.Tech) Student
Department Of Computer Science & Engineering
IIT Kharagpur

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message