tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: Error in building TIKA with Java 8
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 21:19:21 GMT
Is this a fresh pull from trunk?  Looks like 1.14?

One of my recent commits was causing serialization errors like what you are seeing, but that
_should_ be fixed.  I’m trying a local build now on Linux.

Our nightly build system hasn’t yet been updated to point to github as the root vs. apache-git.

From: Mohammad Affan Zafar [mailto:affanzafar07@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 6, 2017 4:10 PM
To: dev@tika.apache.org; thammegowda@apache.org
Subject: Re: Error in building TIKA with Java 8

Hi
The mvn install commands give error
I have tried mvn clean install -U too.

But the mvn dependency::tree command gives successful result.
Does that means I have to use Java 7 or I have to individually install other Dependency
[https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif]This command gave me the build.log
file attached
mvn -X clean install > build.log
[X][https://mailtrack.io/trace/mail/53b857015984fc398d20571dfe9f6a89a468de6f.png?u=465271]