tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: Require guidance from where to start contributing in Apache Tika
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 21:14:41 GMT
Pick a parser/area of interest and look for any open tickets.  Or scan JIRA and look for issues
that look interesting to you.

If you'd like to contribute a new parser, I could probably come up with a list pretty quickly
of parsers we'd like to have. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Avtar Singh Mehra [mailto:asmehra95@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 1:44 PM
To: dev@tika.apache.org; Thamme Gowda <thammegowda@apache.org>
Subject: Require guidance from where to start contributing in Apache Tika

Hello Everyone,
I am new to Apache Tika but have plenty of experience with other Apache Softwares like Apache
Solr, Apache Lucene, Apache Velocity etc. I would like to start contributing to Apache Tika
community. It would be great help if someone could guide me regarding from where i should
start contributing to Apache Tika.

Thanks in Advance
Avtar