tika-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF Rs Client dependency in tika-parsers
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 09:52:09 GMT
That's fine, just wanted to make sure it was a required dependency, we
can deal with blocking it at the CXF master level (to avoid it
interfering with the newer version of same module) easily...

Cheers, Sergey
On 06/03/17 23:13, Allison, Timothy B. wrote:
> Grobid, IIRC.

of (CXF 3.0.6) dependency in (I'll look into updating to the latest CXF 3.0.x separately).