tika-dev mailing list archives

From Kranthi Kiran G V <kkran...@student.nitw.ac.in>
Subject Re: Improving Tika OCR
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 03:13:13 GMT
Hello Luis,
Yes, tesseract 4.0 is not yet a stable release. VGG group's model has a
3-clause BSD license.

I see it as a long term effort which would help the Tika's community
experience near state of art OCR.

This is an investigation into it to see if we can try out this direction.
Thanks for expressing your views.

Thank you,
Kranthi Kiran GV