tika-dev mailing list archives

From Aeham Abushwashi <aeham.abushwa...@exonar.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tika 1.15 Candidate #1
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 07:46:58 GMT
Thanks Tim and apologies if this isn't the right thread to ask this
question... any reason TIKA-2300 is not included despite FixVersions=1.15
on the ticket?

--
Aeham Abushwashi
Head of Engineering

v: video.exonar.com  |  w: exonar.com <http://www.exonar.com/> | twitter:
@exonar <https://twitter.com/exonar>

GDPR: Why It’s About More Than Regulation: Download the White Paper Here
<https://goo.gl/1cSVzH>

Trial <https://www.exonar.com/platform/> the capability on your own
organisation's data to understand what you've got, where it is and who has
access to it.

Come and meet us for a chat at Infosecurity Europe
<http://www.infosecurityeurope.com/>on stand S07 in the Cyber Innovation
Zone
<http://www.infosecurityeurope.com/visit/whats-on/uk-cyber-innovation-zone/>

Exonar Limited, registered in the UK, registration number 06439969 at 14
West Mills, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5HG. DISCLAIMER: This email and any
attachments to it may be confidential or private. If you have received it
in error, please notify us and delete it from your system.