tika-dev mailing list archives

From Thamme Gowda <thammego...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tika talk next week - help needed!
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 14:38:10 GMT
Nick,
 Here are some pointers:
1. Image recognition using Tensorflow:
https://wiki.apache.org/tika/TikaAndVision; Link to Paper:
https://memex.jpl.nasa.gov/MFSEC17.pdf
2. Image Recognition using Deeplearning4j -
https://wiki.apache.org/tika/TikaAndVisionDL4J
3. Sentiment Analysis using OpenNLP: https://github.com/apache/tika/pull/169
4. Video labeling using tensorflow image rec:
https://wiki.apache.org/tika/TikaAndVisionVideo
5.  Named Entity Extraction using OpenNLP and CoreNLP:
https://wiki.apache.org/tika/TikaAndNER

*Coming soon (Work in progress):*
6. Image Captioning (Image-to-Text) https://github.com/apache/tika/pull/180

Cheers,