tika-dev mailing list archives

From Thamme Gowda <thammego...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TODO: Reminder: Thamme & Chris to document DL4J vision/Tika-DL
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 01:54:14 GMT
Hello Dev@Tika

 the Wiki page at https://wiki.apache.org/tika/TikaAndVisionDL4J is updated
with instructions for setup and code examples of our recent tika-dl module.

I have also created a project to run Tika and DL4J inside Spark environment
https://github.com/thammegowda/tika-dl4j-spark-imgrec
<https://github.com/thammegowda/tika-dl4j-spark-imgrec> Feel free to jump
in and test.

-Thamme