tika-dev mailing list archives

From "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Tika 1.15 released
Date Tue, 30 May 2017 18:17:53 GMT
Please let me know if I botched anything else.

Thank you, again, Oleg for catching my gaffe on RC1.  Thank you Konstantin for your help today.
 Thank you Chris, Nick and Tyler for documentation on the release process!

Cheers,

           Tim

From: Tim Allison [mailto:tallison@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 12:18 PM
To: dev@tika.apache.org; user@tika.apache.org; announce@apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Tika 1.15 released

The Apache Tika project is pleased to announce the release of Apache Tika

1.15. The release contents have been pushed out to the main Apache release site and to the

Maven Central sync, so the releases should be available as soon as the mirrors get the syncs.

Apache Tika is a toolkit for detecting and extracting metadata and

structured text content from various documents using existing parser libraries.

Apache Tika 1.15 contains a number of improvements and bug fixes. Details

can be found in the changes file:

http://www.apache.org/dist/tika/CHANGES-1.15.txt

Apache Tika is available in source form from the following download page:

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/tika/apache-tika-1.15-src.zip

Apache Tika is also available in binary form or for use using Maven 2 from

the Central Repository:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/tika/

In the initial 48 hours, the release may not be available on all mirrors.

When downloading

from a mirror site, please remember to verify the downloads using

signatures found on the

Apache site:

https://people.apache.org/keys/group/tika.asc

For more information on Apache Tika, visit the project home page:

http://tika.apache.org/

-- Tim Allison, on behalf of the Apache Tika community