tika-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Tika talk next week - help needed!
Date Sun, 14 May 2017 15:34:21 GMT
Hi All

Last year in Seville, I gave a talk on Tika entitled "Apache Tika - What’s
new with 2.0?". For ApacheCon Miami next week, I've been roped into giving
an updated version...
https://apachecon2017.sched.com/event/9zvD/apache-tika-whats-new-with-20-nick-burch-apache-software-foundation

My slides from Seville are available at:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/WhatsNewWithApacheTika_1.pdf

Beyond updating the list of releases and parsers, and the slide
background, what should I change?

Maybe some more on Tika eval? More details on some of the NLP / Entity
Recognition / Image Recoginition stuff? Some screenshots of that stuff?
More on translation? Something else?

Ideas greatly appreciated! Good screenshots even more so :)

Cheers
Nick