tika-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: Tika 1.15.1?
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2017 19:24:40 GMT
POI is available on maven, and I just upgraded.

Unless there are objections, I'll change our

org.apache.tika.parser.sentiment.analysis.SentimentParser

to

org.apache.tika.parser.sentiment.analysis.SentimentAnalysisParser

and we should be good to go for 1.15.1?

Let me know if you'd like to hold off for a bit, but there's always 1.15.2.       :)

Cheers,

              Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Mattmann, Chris A (3010) [mailto:chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov] 
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 3:39 PM
To: dev@tika.apache.org
Subject: Re: Tika 1.15.1?

Let me get back to you I’d like to see if we can get some progress on the Age Detector Parser

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Principal Data Scientist, Engineering Administrative Office (3010) Manager, NSF & Open
Source Projects Formulation and Development Offices (8212) NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Pasadena, CA 91109 USA
Office: 180-503E, Mailstop: 180-503
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Director, Information Retrieval and Data Science Group (IRDS) Adjunct Associate Professor,
Computer Science Department University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089 USA
WWW: http://irds.usc.edu/
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 

On 6/23/17, 10:01 AM, "Allison, Timothy B." <tallison@mitre.org> wrote:

    All,
      With the exception of the SentimentParser (which we have a path forward on), I think
we're good to go.  It looks like POI is about to kick off the release process for 3.17-beta1,
and the batch results look good.  I propose waiting a week or so to incorporate that.
      Anything else we need to get in for 1.15.1?
    
             Cheers,
    
                      Tim
    
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Chris Mattmann [mailto:mattmann@apache.org] 
    Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 2:43 PM
    To: dev@tika.apache.org
    Subject: Re: Tika 1.15.1?
    
    Yep agreed on both Tim. If I don’t get it done this weekend, we’ll apply the approach
you mention below.
    
    Great seeing you yesterday!
    
    
    
    
    On 6/16/17, 11:40 AM, "Allison, Timothy B." <tallison@mitre.org> wrote:
    
        All,
        
        I'm hoping to wrap up the TEIParser next week (I'm thinking about modifying code to
handle DOM)...and this should rid us of org.json licensing issues.  Run a release for 1.15.1
probably the following week?
        
        Anything else we want to get in to 1.15.1?
        
        Chris, I'm not sure where you are on the SentimentParser.  If there will be a quick
fix, great; otherwise, we should be ok with the added exclusions (TIKA-2397) and if we rename
the class in Tika so that we don't have a conflict over oat.parsers.SentimentParser (TIKA-2368).
        
        Cheers,
        
                  Tim
        
        -----Original Message-----
        From: Tyler Bui-Palsulich [mailto:tbpalsulich@gmail.com] 
        Sent: Friday, June 2, 2017 8:39 PM
        To: dev@tika.apache.org
        Subject: Re: Tika 1.16?
        
        +1 to 1.15.1.
        
        It would also be nice to be able to have "cheap" security releases as they come up.
        
        Tyler
        
        On Jun 2, 2017 6:12 AM, "Bob Paulin" <bob@bobpaulin.com> wrote:
        
        > Would be breaking a bit from the current release numbering but I'd 
        > fully support moving to semantic versioning.  +1 to a 1.15.1
        >
        > - Bob
        >
        >
        > On 6/2/2017 8:06 AM, Luís Filipe Nassif wrote:
        > > Maybe 1.15.1?
        > >
        > > Em 1 de jun de 2017 10:03 AM, "Bob Paulin" <bob@bobpaulin.com> escreveu:
        > >
        > >> +1
        > >>
        > >>
        > >> On 6/1/2017 6:50 AM, Allison, Timothy B. wrote:
        > >>> Given the broken OSGi and the org.json issues with 1.15, does it

        > >>> make
        > >> sense to aim for 1.16 fairly soon, say 3-4 weeks?
        > >>> Cheers,
        > >>>
        > >>>           Tim
        > >>>
        > >>>
        > >>
        > >>
        >
        >
        >
        
    
    
    
    

Mime
View raw message