tika-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Re: Tika 1.18?
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2018 13:15:53 GMT
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018, Allison, Timothy B. wrote:
> There have been some important bug fixes, a few new capabilities, and
> the upgrading of dependencies because of CVEs.  There are a bunch of
> mime tickets from Andreas Meier that I’d like to get into 1.18.  Is
> there anything else that is critical?

I've had a busy few weeks, so haven't yet had a chance to try out my
proposed multi-parser stuff for 2.x. I'll hopefully take a look next week,
assuming even the fastest review cycle and everyone loving it, I can't see
us being ready to all sign-off on those "2.x breaking changes" until
probably April.

Given that, doing an interim 1.x release soon makes sense to me!

Nick