tika-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Hudson (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (TIKA-2795) Error starting Tika 2.0 server with -spawnChild on Ubuntu
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2018 22:31:00 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA-2795?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16715688#comment-16715688
] 

Hudson commented on TIKA-2795:
------------------------------

SUCCESS: Integrated in Jenkins build tika-branch-1x #139 (See [https://builds.apache.org/job/tika-branch-1x/139/])
TIKA-2795 -- swapped memorymapped buffer for traditional open, write (tallison: [https://github.com/apache/tika/commit/8475ddb2bf3aafdbb5aadef77f6888e7e4c4b810])
* (edit) tika-server/src/test/java/org/apache/tika/server/TikaServerIntegrationTest.java
* (edit) tika-server/src/main/java/org/apache/tika/server/ServerStatusWatcher.java
* (edit) tika-server/src/main/java/org/apache/tika/server/TikaServerWatchDog.java


> Error starting Tika 2.0 server with -spawnChild on Ubuntu
> ---------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: TIKA-2795
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA-2795
>             Project: Tika
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: server
>    Affects Versions: 2.0
>            Reporter: Mario Bisonti
>            Priority: Major
>
> Hallo.
> I triend to download Tika server 2.0.0 from here:
> [https://builds.apache.org/job/Tika-trunk/lastStableBuild/org.apache.tika$tika-server/] 
> I tried to start on my Ubuntu server but with the -spawnChild, it doesn't work.
>  
> sudo java -jar /opt/tika/tika-server-2.0.0-20181203.205013-340.jar -spawnChild
> Dec 05, 2018 2:22:32 PM org.apache.tika.config.InitializableProblemHandler$3 handleInitializableProblem
> WARNING: J2KImageReader not loaded. JPEG2000 files will not be processed.
> See https://pdfbox.apache.org/2.0/dependencies.html#jai-image-io
> for optional dependencies.
> Dec 05, 2018 2:22:32 PM org.apache.tika.config.InitializableProblemHandler$3 handleInitializableProblem
> WARNING: org.xerial's sqlite-jdbc is not loaded.
> Please provide the jar on your classpath to parse sqlite files.
> See tika-parsers/pom.xml for the correct version.
> INFO Starting Apache Tika 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT server
> INFO server watch dog is starting up
> Dec 05, 2018 2:22:32 PM org.apache.tika.config.InitializableProblemHandler$3 handleInitializableProblem
> WARNING: J2KImageReader not loaded. JPEG2000 files will not be processed.
> See https://pdfbox.apache.org/2.0/dependencies.html#jai-image-io
> for optional dependencies.
> Dec 05, 2018 2:22:32 PM org.apache.tika.config.InitializableProblemHandler$3 handleInitializableProblem
> WARNING: org.xerial's sqlite-jdbc is not loaded.
> Please provide the jar on your classpath to parse sqlite files.
> See tika-parsers/pom.xml for the correct version.
> INFO Starting Apache Tika 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT server
> java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: /tmp/tika-server-child-process-mmap-2180120677326747096
>  at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.translateToIOException(UnixException.java:92)
>  at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:111)
>  at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:116)
>  at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixFileAttributeViews$Basic.readAttributes(UnixFileAttributeViews.java:55)
>  at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixFileSystemProvider.readAttributes(UnixFileSystemProvider.java:145)
>  at java.base/sun.nio.fs.LinuxFileSystemProvider.readAttributes(LinuxFileSystemProvider.java:99)
>  at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.readAttributes(Files.java:1755)
>  at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.size(Files.java:2372)
>  at org.apache.tika.server.TikaServerWatchDog$ChildProcess.<init>(TikaServerWatchDog.java:234)
>  at org.apache.tika.server.TikaServerWatchDog$ChildProcess.<init>(TikaServerWatchDog.java:210)
>  at org.apache.tika.server.TikaServerWatchDog.execute(TikaServerWatchDog.java:66)
>  at org.apache.tika.server.TikaServerCli.execute(TikaServerCli.java:146)
>  at org.apache.tika.server.TikaServerCli.main(TikaServerCli.java:127)
> ERROR Can't start:
> java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: /tmp/tika-server-child-process-mmap-2180120677326747096
> at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.translateToIOException(UnixException.java:92)
>  at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:111)
>  at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:116)
>  at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixFileAttributeViews$Basic.readAttributes(UnixFileAttributeViews.java:55)
>  at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixFileSystemProvider.readAttributes(UnixFileSystemProvider.java:145)
>  at java.base/sun.nio.fs.LinuxFileSystemProvider.readAttributes(LinuxFileSystemProvider.java:99)
>  at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.readAttributes(Files.java:1755)
>  at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.size(Files.java:2372)
>  at org.apache.tika.server.TikaServerWatchDog$ChildProcess.<init>(TikaServerWatchDog.java:234)
>  at org.apache.tika.server.TikaServerWatchDog$ChildProcess.<init>(TikaServerWatchDog.java:210)
>  at org.apache.tika.server.TikaServerWatchDog.execute(TikaServerWatchDog.java:66)
>  at org.apache.tika.server.TikaServerCli.execute(TikaServerCli.java:146)
>  at org.apache.tika.server.TikaServerCli.main(TikaServerCli.java:127)
> administrator@sengvivv02:/opt/tika$
>  
>  
> Instead, on a Windows machine, it starts right.
> Thanks a lot
> Mario



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

Mime
View raw message