tika-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build failure in master
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2019 15:56:45 GMT
Is it the message digest signatures of some PDF content ? May be to do with
some MessageDigest enhancements in Java 11 ? I haven't found anything
specific, but this one possible line. Or may be the default hashCode() has
changed, which can also affect the collection hashCode() and the total
digest too

Cheers, Sergey