tika-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Setting eol-style to native on the website files?
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2019 13:53:12 GMT
Hi All

I've just done a build of the website for TIKA-2947, and most of the files
changed. From a quick look, it seems to just be line endings though

Currently, the source APT files and the output HTML files don't have any
line endings set in svn. I'm tempted to set the eol style on all those
files to be native, so they'll hopefully not change. (That would mean when
building on Windows you'd get \r\n, Unix \n etc)

Any thoughts / objections / alternate ideas?

Thanks
Nick