tika-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Re: Setting eol-style to native on the website files?
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2019 15:46:07 GMT
On Wed, 18 Sep 2019, Tim Allison wrote:
> I'm good w '\n'.

I think the issue is that the mvn tooling might not be if you're on
something other than linux/bsd. It seems, as best as I can tell, to create
everything in native line endings no matter what the input files are in.
(I can't spot any suitable maven site plugin options to set one
explicitly)

> Did you build on Windows?  I _think_ my last update was built on Mac
> or maybe rhel...can't remember.

I used Ubuntu and it thought everything was different endings-wise

If we go for native, then svn will set the line endings on checkout /
checkin to match the platform default, which hopefully will avoid the
issues. Would need someone on a different platform to me to do a site
build to verify that though!

Nick