tika-dev mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: TabularFormatsTest test fails in Germany
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2019 14:29:58 GMT
Am 04.10.2019 um 17:32 schrieb Tim Allison:
> Would it work to set the expected String to something generated with the
> root locale?

I managed to create such code: we need both the US and the local month
names. I get these with

     new DateFormatSymbols(Locale.getDefault()).getShortMonths()

Because testCSV() always brings the english names, the others the local
names.

I understand that the code conventions mean that braces are K&R style.

Is there a max line length in this project? I ask this because it is
very long.

Is there also a branch or is there just the master to commit to? Should
I just commit to the server (
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/tika ) or is this done in a
different way? Any common pitfalls?

Tilman