tika-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Krugler <kkrug...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Grant write access to our wiki to Eric Pugh
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2019 23:00:09 GMT

> On Oct 29, 2019, at 3:10 PM, Nick Burch <apache@gagravarr.org> wrote:
>
> On Tue, 29 Oct 2019, Tim Allison wrote:
>> Anyone object if I grant write access to our wiki to Eric Pugh.  He slacked me a
request.

> I'd almost be tempted to say that we should grant access to all ASF Committers to our
wiki.

+1, CTR FTW :)

— Ken

> (Note - not all confluence users, as that includes fresh spamy sign-ups). As long as
we get notifications of changes (which I think we still do post-migration?), so we can double
check their changes, it should help other ASF project committers contribute

> Otherwise, for non-committers, I'd suggest we take an approach similar to the old-wiki
one from incubator, which is to grant access to anyone who writes a vaguely sensible looking
email to the list to request it (see above for change notifications double-check!)

> Thanks
> Nick

Ken Krugler
http://www.scaleunlimited.com