tika-dev mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Tilman Hausherr as Tika PMC member and committer
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2019 14:29:16 GMT
Am 04.10.2019 um 16:19 schrieb Tim Allison:
> All,
>
> The Tika PMC has elected to add Tilman Hausherr to our ranks.  Tilman,
> please feel free to introduce yourself, and welcome aboard!
>
> Cheers,
>
>           Tim

Hello everybody,

Thanks for the honor. A bit about me: I'm from Germany (coincidentally,
yesterday was our national holiday, 29 years of reunification), I'm 50+
years old, studied CS at TU Berlin, still living in Berlin, and now
working at an IT company where my main job is document capture /
classification / processing for our clients. I have known tika mostly
from the PDFBox issues. Because I know next to nothing about the tika
code I'll probably focus on refactoring / build issues (e.g. version
updates) / documentation.

Best regards

Tilman Hausherr