tika-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Allison <talli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TabularFormatsTest test fails in Germany
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2019 15:46:45 GMT
As for the repo, I work directly w GitHub, but wip should work.

I don’t think we’ve codified line length, but please do as you see fit.

I’ve started using Maven checkstyle on another project...I shudder to think
of the amount of time it would take to get our code into shape...if only I
had a few long plane rides in my future... :D