tika-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Re: Grant write access to our wiki to Eric Pugh
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2019 22:10:16 GMT
On Tue, 29 Oct 2019, Tim Allison wrote:
> Anyone object if I grant write access to our wiki to Eric Pugh.  He
> slacked me a request.

I'd almost be tempted to say that we should grant access to all ASF
Committers to our wiki. (Note - not all confluence users, as that includes
fresh spamy sign-ups). As long as we get notifications of changes (which I
think we still do post-migration?), so we can double check their changes,
it should help other ASF project committers contribute

Otherwise, for non-committers, I'd suggest we take an approach similar to
the old-wiki one from incubator, which is to grant access to anyone who
writes a vaguely sensible looking email to the list to request it (see
above for change notifications double-check!)

Thanks
Nick