tika-dev mailing list archives

From Fossies Administrator <Jens.Schleuse...@fossies.org>
Subject Re: Codespell report for Tika 1.23
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2019 20:50:05 GMT
Hi Tilman,

> Am 10.12.2019 um 16:51 schrieb Fossies Administrator:
>>  Although such reports are normally only generated on request
>

> Hello, can we also get this for Apache PDFBox? I've corrected typos when I
> hit them, but I can't look everywhere.
>
> https://github.com/apache/pdfbox/
>
> or
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pdfbox/
>
> The PDFBox is used by the Tika project, and has people common to both
> projects.

Although Fossies has now also the possibilty to create such reports in a
special test folder that isn't integrated in the Fossies standard services
and should hopefully also not accessible by search engines, that package
is now included in the main Fossies folder "/linux/misc":

  https://fossies.org/linux/misc/pdfbox-2.0.17-src.zip/

The according codespell URLs are

  https://fossies.org/linux/misc/pdfbox/codespell.html

currently redirecting to

   https://fossies.org/linux/misc/pdfbox-2.0.17-src.zip/codespell.html

and

  https://fossies.org/linux/misc/pdfbox-2.0.17-src.zip/codespell_conf.html
  https://fossies.org/linux/misc/pdfbox-2.0.17-src.zip/codespell_fps.html

If it would be meaningful to do a codespell check for e.g. for the "trunk"
version so let it know me and I can do that in the mentioned "/linux/test"
folder.

Regards

Jens

--
FOSSIES - The Fresh Open Source Software archive
mainly for Internet, Engineering and Science