tika-dev mailing list archives

From Fossies Administrator <Jens.Schleuse...@fossies.org>
Subject Re: Codespell report for Tika 1.23
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2019 15:33:29 GMT
Hi Tilman,

> Thank you! I've now corrected all typos except those related to variable /
> method names (want to keep API stability), "Cloneable
> <https://fossies.org/linux/misc/pdfbox-2.0.17-src.zip/codespell.html#Cloneable>"

> (that is in java itself LOL) and a few that are in resource files (these are
> text extractions, i.e. the typos are in the original PDF, e.g.
> PDFBOX-3044-010197-p5-ligatures.pdf).

Oops, that file I have overseen and "Cloneable" is now also ignored.

> Yes, I would like to have a report for the trunk too, although I don't expect
> much new typos.

A new "false positive" word "hIST" is now ignored but for better
comparability I have leaved all other unchanged.

Here the main URLs for trunk checked out today Sunday at 14:59 CET.

  https://fossies.org/linux/test/pdfbox-trunk.zip/codespell.html
  https://fossies.org/linux/test/pdfbox-trunk.191215_1459.zip/codespell.html

Looks much better!

Regards

Jens

--
FOSSIES - The Fresh Open Source Software archive
mainly for Internet, Engineering and Science