tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InsertAttributeTag reports Attribute 'header' not found
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 07:17:08 GMT
2007/5/8, Marcus Oenicke <m.oenicke@it4u-berlin.biz>:

> I'm working with Tiles 2.0.3 and Struts 2.0.6 in a Tomcat 5.5.20
> environment.

I think this is the problem: Struts 2.0.6 IS NOT COMPATIBLE with Tiles 2.0.3.
Currently, you can only use Tiles 2.0.3 in standalone mode.

I have removed the struts2-tiles-plugin-2.0.6.jar to prevent negative
> interaction, but it didn't change anything.
> Anything wrong so far?

The plugin is needed if you want Struts 2 to work with (compatible versions
of) Tiles.

I think that your only option is waiting (or collaborating :-) )

Antonio