tiles-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas LE BAS <nle...@bigfoot.com>
Subject Re: Standalone Tiles with myFaces - DefinitionsFactoryException class not found
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:11:18 GMT
Hi,

Remove this from faces-config.xml (this is for Tiles 1) :

<application>
<view-handler>org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspTilesViewHandlerImpl</view-handler>

</application>

Instead you will probably need to add something like this to web.xml :

    <context-param>
        <param-name>javax.faces.DEFAULT_SUFFIX</param-name>
        <param-value>.tiles</param-value>
    </context-param>

And map TilesDispatchServlet on "*.tiles". Thus the JSF views will be
routed through Tiles 2.

Hope this helps
Nick