tiles-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Baldes ...@open.ch>
Subject Re: Tiles2 / Strus2 using an action's output as template
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:14:01 GMT
Hi Antonio,

thanks for your reply,

> Since you did not provide a version of Tiles, I am assuming that you
> are using Tiles 2.0.5.
> There was a fix, and it will appear in Tiles 2.0.6. Try building it
> from source, by downloading the trunk of Tiles.

Sorry, right, it was 2.0.5. I have just checked out and built
tiles-2.0.6-SNAPSHOT. Unfortunately, the problem persists.

I am using struts 2.0.11 w/ tiles plugin, now tiles-2.0.6-SNAPSHOT
(core, api and jsp jar), java 1.6.0_03, tomcat 6.0.16 and servlet api 2.5.

I have put together a simple example which reproduces the problem:
http://baldes.name/s2t2.tar.gz  This is a packed eclipse wtp "dynamic
web project" containing all needed libraries and files (~5mb) (that is,
all but apache tomcat itself).

Calling http://server/context/some.action yields the problem I described.

This is the stacktrace I get: http://baldes.name/s2t2.stacktrace.txt

Thanks for any help.