tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Zbigniew Reszela" <ade...@wp.pl>
Subject example from tutorial
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 23:15:35 GMT
Hi there,
I have got a problem with example from tutorial.
I did everything the same as in tutorial, just change paths. I used a
servlet option to configure Tiles, in web.xml. I did also Tiles
Definition file and every others files used in this example. I render it
using: <tiles:insertDefinition /> on my jsp page and I dont use struts
in this project.
But when I try to open my app in browser there is only blank page and
Tomcat catch exception: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: TilesContainer
not initialized.
Can anybody help me? I think that sth is wrong with servlet running. (I
am not an expert in Java EE - just a student).
Thanks.

P.S.
Zobacz koniecznie polską wersję Jozina z Bazin!
Naprawdę świetny kabaret :) - Kliknij:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2FPojedynek-nie-na-zarty.html&sid=228