tiles-users mailing list archives

From nani2ratna <nani2ra...@gmail.com>
Subject struts 2 + Spring 2 + Tiles 2
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 22:57:18 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to configure Struts 2.0, Spring 2.0, Tiles 2.0.
I configured struts 2 and tiles, its working fine.
I configured like below,
wrote one layout.jsp, in that added all attirbutes(header,
body,sidemaru,menu) in the div tags which has css.
But if i want to change the body (for result pages of some actions), i need
to put <div id="body">, because i put the same div for body attribute in
layout.jsp
If i dont put its not working fine(the page supposed to be render in tha
body div tag is rendering as a whole page), do i need to put every time,
cant i do with out putting div tag every time.

Thanx and regards
ratna