tiles-users mailing list archives

From xbranko <xbra...@netscape.net>
Subject Re: how to create menues with tiles2?
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:59:20 GMT

I did everything that was suggested. Changed the web.xml (j2ee -> javaee),
used the 'toName' on import, used the pageScope[''] notation, but am still
getting the same behavior, i.e. no menus! I've even changed the name by
removing the dot menu.Attributes -> menuAttributes.

What else can it be? What else should I try? In the debugger can see
menuAttributes are being passed as attribute of the pageContext, but they
are not being used. The ForEachTag is setting the items over which to
iterate over to literal ${pageScope['menuAttributes']}, and not to what this
evaluates to! Where is this supposed to be evaluated?

Branko