tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Pratt" <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dropping in Tiles 2.0.6 breaks my Struts app.
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 19:58:35 GMT
I don't know if this is the case, but one problem I've seen repeatedly
when updating jar files in a project is forgetting to remove the
original jars from the deployed location.  If you're using Tomcat or
Resin to deploy your war file, it just writes what's there over what
used to be there, so you end up with both jars in the directory, and
that causes some weird a$$ problems.
  (*Chris*)