tiles-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Zucenko <zuce...@gmail.com>
Subject problems in startup
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:28:00 GMT
Hi I have googled a lot but can not find solution so may be someone....
I use develop/run  webapp which is being hit by several requests per sec
and uses tiles2 for main page composition.
All tested and works fine.. just serious issue is server restart. When
app is accessed by request in certian moment - when applistener loads
tiles.xml it may crash and then every request returns not such mapping
as... since configuration is not red.
I am considering doing my own .. probably filter to load cfg on init and
until not fully red.. keeping requests waiting..

or has anyone come across and solve this?

thanks a lot ivan