tiles-users mailing list archives

From Chandramouli P <chandra_str...@live.com>
Subject Getting data on single submit
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:10:29 GMT

Hi,

We have an application, which is developed using Front Servlets. We have a JSP page, which
in turn has three frames. We are able to get the form-data defined in inside frames using
JavaScript DOM syntax and submit it with one Submit button.

Now, we are planning to migrate the application to Struts. Is it possible to get the forms-data
defined in two tiles, defined in one JSP page, and submit it with one click.

Regards,
Chandramouli P.
Watch hottest Bollywood videos, clips, movie tailors, star interviews, songs and more on MSN
videos.
http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-in