tiles-users mailing list archives

From Anders Schürmann <ande...@stud.cs.uit.no>
Subject Can tiles refer to actions?
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 10:50:39 GMT

Hi! I'm using Tiles2 in hope of providing better structure to my Struts2 app. I got Tiles
referring to JSPs to work ok, but I get a FileNotFound exception when referring to an struts-action.
Is it not possible to have a tile refering to an action? e.g.

   <definition name="overview" template="/MainLayout.jsp">
           <put-attribute name="pageTitle" value="Welcome" />
           <put-attribute name="header" value="/Head.jsp" />
           <put-attribute name="mainNav" value="activities.action" />
           <put-attribute name="footer" value="/Footer.jsp" />
   </definition>

The tiled page I'm trying to crate should contain a dynamically generated menu in addition
to some dynamic content on another tile. Is there a better way to achieve this?

Cheers, Anders