tiles-users mailing list archives

From Adam Nichols <mr.adam.nich...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: nothing in my view
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2008 04:52:32 GMT
After cloning the example, and switching configurations over one file at
a time, I found that the problem was my web.xml entry for a security
filter (http://securityfilter.sourceforge.net/).  It matched /* and was
disrupting tiles from working properly.

At a few points I got errors about i/o errors and finding my template
file.  Each time I got that it was related to web.xml entries as well.
So if you're having troubles when trying to get tiles set up, I'd
suggest starting with web.xml.

--Adam