tiles-users mailing list archives

From papinu <pla...@strategyobject.com>
Subject Re: Tiles items list i18n
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 16:34:33 GMT

If I use a same code that was post at the beginning I got an exception:
According to TLD or attribute directive in tag file, attribute name does not
accept any expressions
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:40)
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:407)
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.java:148)
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator$ValidateVisitor.checkXmlAttributes(Validator.java:952)