tiles-users mailing list archives

From joea88 <kham...@gmail.com>
Subject StackOverFlow Error with tiles 2.1.2
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 04:56:11 GMT

I have a struct action tag in my body.jsp, something like this:
 <s:action name="showListing" executeResult="true"></s:action>

And in struts.xml
<action name="shoListing" class="showListingAction">
            <result name="success" type="tiles">listing-page</result>
</action>

in tiles.xml
<definition name="listing-page" template="/pages/tiles/listing.jsp"
extends="layout-base">
	<put-attribute name="listing-details" value="listing-details.jsp" />
</definition>

When the s:action is executed, instead of inserting the returned listing.jsp
into body.jsp, the content in body.jsp got rendered again and again until
stackoverflowerror exception is thrown.

Everything is fine with tiles version 2.0.5. Please anyone help me with
this?