tiles-users mailing list archives

From "Hehl, Thomas" <Thomas.H...@acs-inc.com>
Subject RE: OC4J
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 14:40:10 GMT
It would appear that the non-standard location of the tiles file was the
issue. We do not define this in the web.xml, but tell Spring the
location of it. I'm thinking this is what was different with OC4J.

I moved the file to WEB-INF\tiles-defs.xml and changed the Spring
location where it looks for it and got further, although my laptop ran
out of memory before it ran it successfully. I am sending to the client
and if you don't hear back from me, we can assume this is fixed.

Do you want me to write up a bug on this?

-----Original Message-----
From: Antonio Petrelli [mailto:antonio.petrelli@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 9:43 AM
To: users@tiles.apache.org
Subject: Re: OC4J

2009/9/25 Hehl, Thomas <Thomas.Hehl@acs-inc.com>:
> Yes. Like I said, this runs under tomcat and websphere. Same war file.
> had to install oc4j on my laptop to re-create the problem on the
client
> site.
>
> Do you think moving WEB-INF\conf\tiles.xml to WEB-INF\tiles-defs.xml
> might fix the problem?

Uh? Sorry but I thought that you had tiles-defs.xml under /WEB-INF,
not under /WEB-INF/conf
You should fix your web.xml, because it has a wrong configuration:
http://tiles.apache.org/2.1/framework/config-reference.html#org.apache.t
iles.definition.DefinitionsFactory.DEFINITIONS_CONFIG

I wonder how it worked in other environments....

Antonio