tiles-users mailing list archives

From Xabier Burgos Gimeno <xabier.bur...@yahoo.es>
Subject Usage of Tiles 2 Velocity tags for attribute lists
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2009 03:00:05 GMT
Hi Everyone!,

First of all let me express my most sincere gratitude to all the developers and contributors
to the Tiles project, it's a great tool. Now the questions; I've been trying to use tiles
attribute lists with velocity but so far no luck. I've looked for information on this particular
topic and It seems the documentation on how to use the tiles 2 velocity tags is a bit scarce.

I have this declaration in the template definition file:

<put-list-attribute name="metaKeywords">
    <add-attribute value="keyword1" type="velocity"/>
    <add-attribute value="keyword2" type="velocity"/>
    <add-attribute value="keyword3" type="velocity"/>
    <add-attribute value="keyword4" type="velocity"/>
</put-list-attribute>

And this code in the velocity template file:

But no keyword is printed, neither do I get an error, so, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Xabier Burgos.