tiles-users mailing list archives

From Ken Bowen <kbo...@als.com>
Subject Re: Problem passing attribute from Definition to Layout
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:11:23 GMT
That may be the problem.  I'm having difficulty in determining just
what Servlet/JSP is supported by Google App Engine.
Fortunately, I just realized there is a "workaround" for me that skips
the ImportAttribute and $()   Namely, using the same Tiles Definitions
in my example,  I just need to write

to get the desired value of "pagename" from the Definition passed into
Javascript for the testLayout.jsp page.

But I'll look into what Servlet/JSP is supported by Google App Engine,
or whether it will allow me to use custom tags.

Thanks much,
Ken