tiles-users mailing list archives

From calintz <t492...@yahoo.com>
Subject Reload particular part
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 05:08:54 GMT

Hi all,

I have a menu with few links, when i click on the link, whole page including
header, menu, and body will be reloaded. Is there anyway to reload only
particular part(example, body). This can be done if i'm using html frame by
specify target="body", but i don know how to do it using tiles. Thanks in
advance.

This is part of my tiles template - classic.jsp
		       	<tiles:insertAttribute name="header" />

		    	<tiles:insertAttribute name="menu" />
		        <tiles:insertAttribute name="body" />

Regards,