tiles-users mailing list archives

From Ken McWilliams <ken.mcwilli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tiles3.0.1 + struts2 => java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tiles/web/startup/TilesListener"
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 23:23:57 GMT
I don't understand the "my project isn't using maven" thing. It takes only
a couple minutes to set up a blank struts2 maven project and drop in the
required jars in question. Sure your project doesn't use maven but maven
will answer this question in only a couple minutes, after it answers the
question you're free to delete the project. If we were to answer the
question (and I'm pretty sure I did answer a question just like this on SO)
then someone here needs to do exactly that and then copy and paste the
result.